Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1

(This pic has nothing to do with the post, I just had to put it up cause she is too cute!)

What do I miss most about home?
I know this may sound bad, but not much really. I miss my family of course, but even when I was in the states I didn't see them very often. I miss the nice restaurants, and being able to get whatever you need  at the grocery store for that recipe you have been dying to try instead of having to substitute pumpkin for sweet potatoes and other such food related things. I miss holidays and the weather changing. That is all I can think of that I truly miss, but I have lived without it this long I can do it for another three months.


1 comment:

  1. Heard you weren't coming for Christmas, we're sad we won't get to meet Daphne, and you won't get to meet our new little one...

    ReplyDelete