Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2

What is better than I expected?

I think I was expecting to have nothing to do here. I thought I would be stuck in my apartment not knowing anyone and having nothing to do, but that is far from the truth. There is always something to be doing. I'm not saying I'm doing something all the time because I like to be home and do nothing sometimes, but if I wanted to be busy all the time I could. I remember being so shocked when we got here when we got invited to dinner and after getting home from dinner going to my sponsor's apartment to hang out. The first two weeks were that way, just go go go and even when it slowed down I still had things to do and continued to meet and get to know more people. Everyone here is so nice and we get to know each other so well we are like a little family. It is the best thing about the island and it surprised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment