Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 3 & 4

How does the weather effect me?

Oh the weather.......
Doesn't it effect everyone? It is always hot here, but some weather is better than others. When it is absolutely sweltering I end up spending all my time sitting in front of my computer in any air conditioning I can find. I never feel like doing anything when there is sweat coming out of EVERY pore on my body. Rainy days are better cause even though its still super humid the temp goes down a little bit and its a little more tolerable. I love when the rain is "misty" (you Dominica ladies know what I mean). To me it feels so refreshing. I wish it was like that all the time. When it pours you want to avoid doing any long walks so I end up staying home on those days.  If  the weather could be how it is in January and February I would stay here forever, its so beautiful that time of year. 

What has been my favorite trip?


Now this is a hard one, because I have a favorite place to go, but then there is the trip I had the most fun on.
 I LOVE to go to Batibou! It is so beautiful and so relaxing. When you think of tropical paradise that is what Batibou is. Then the trip I had the best time on was to Trafalger Falls, Screws Spa and Scotts Head. It was such a great day. I got to do three things I love; hike in a beautiful rain forest to a couple waterfalls, sit in a natural hot tub, and then snorkel in the most beautiful, clear water. A day in Dominica doesn't get much better than that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment