Friday, October 21, 2011

Pagua




Last Saturday we went to Pagua Bay. It is on the Atlantic side of the island so that means fun waves! We had a great time and it was a perfect day for water fun.

 There is a river there that we swam in. 

Katie was super sweet and watched Daphne so Johnny and I could get some alone swimming time. She is always so sweet and ready to take Daphne and watch her. She likes Daph and I really believe Daph likes her just as much. We had a great time out in the waves. We would sit on the raft and wait for the waves to take us out. So fun!

After the beach and river we went up to the restaurant and had an early dinner. Everyone has alwayes raved about the food there and I have to be honest and say I wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong it was good, but not as good as I was expecting. But the company was excellent. I really don't know what I'm going to do without these girls. They are the best women in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment