Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bathing Babes


Yesterday we headed to the beach for the first time since we got here. Johnny didn't get to come because he had class, but we did go with our friends. It was a B-E-A-Utiful day. The only sad thing was that the current was to strong for us to get in the water. Sitting and playing on the sand with Bennett was good enough for Daphne though.


Isn't he so cute! I love his big eyes and curly hair and he always has the biggest smile. They play with each other pretty well, but I may have a future bully on my hands. She likes to pinch and pull on his hair. Even though she is younger she is the bigger of the two and I guess she thinks it means she's the boss. 


The beach here is so different from Dominica. There was no shade. The sand is white and the water is teal blue, and there were a lot more people. I hope we get to take daddy with us next time. 


1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys so much Tracy! Looks like you had a great day at the beach. Let's skype again soon!

    ReplyDelete