Saturday, March 24, 2012

8 months!




I am so in love with my little girl! She is so fun and so stinking cute. Right now I'm having mommy brain and can't think of anything in particular that she is doing new, all I can say is she is growing up. This last month went by two fast. When I realized it was her 8 month birthday I couldn't remember where the month had gone.
She is back to screaming instead of babbling and she has started to fake laugh again. At first you think she is coughing, but when you listen a little closer you realize she is "laughing". Its so funny. She has such a fun little personality. She hasn't been to a doctor since we got back to America, but with my measuring she is 28 inches long and probably about 20 pounds. She has the cutest rolls on her thighs and that is where she is the most ticklish. I think she is going through a growth spurt right now because her sleeping has been a little off.

No comments:

Post a Comment