Monday, December 12, 2011




Life has gotten away from me. We have been so busy. This next week is going to fly by I know it!
While Johnny has been studying his life away Daphne and I have been selling our life away. We have sold all our stuff we are not taking back to the states with us. Our time not spent prepping for our departure has been spent with friends.


Thursday we went out with daddy to celebrate his last Mini. We met his friend Brian up at DeChamps and had a wonderful time. Its always a treat to get to do something with Johnny. After dinner I headed to a little Christmas party the RSO was having. We sat and talked and had a white elephant gift exchange. Some people were very creative with their gifts. 
The next night was spent at a friends house where we had a open house sale to sell all those little things that aren't worth posting on FB. It was a great time and I got to make a little money as well. 
Saturday I went to the pool with the girls. It was the first day in a while that it wasn't rainy, so it was a great change of scene. That night we had a dinner party at Kristens house. We ended up staying til very late, but we were having such a great time no one wanted to leave.


The end of the semester is so close and I am getting so excited to be home and for the next step of medical school. The only thing I'm not excited for is leaving my friends behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment