Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Guilt

I'm sorry that I have been missing from the blog world the last little while. I got sick and of course had stuff I needed to get done. No rest for the weary, right? Last week was spent getting stuff ready to sell and trying to spend time with friends. 
Daphne got her first cold and I feel so bad for being the one that gave it to her. I tried my hardest to not touch her to much. Even though I felt bad I only held her when I was feeding her and I didn't kiss her for three days and she STILL got my cold. Of course she is has it a lot worse than I did. I was just congested. She is congested, has a heart wrenching cough, and tonight she got a fever. Its not too high, but if it doesn't go away by morning I'm taking her to the doctor. Having a cold stinks, giving you cold to your baby is worse. A lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment