Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stop and Go


Our lives the last week have been a mixture of being busy and being lazy. I seem to have some where to be everyday, so when I have a three hour window of nothing I take advantage by kicking my feet up and watching a show or reading a book.

I have tried getting to go to the ocean or pool to cool off, but it has been pretty rainy on the afternoons I don't have anything to do. So no fun in the water, just pain in the rain.

But all in all, life here has been great. We have been getting to know a lot of people and having fun with old and new friends. We have baby sat and gone on a date, worked out and gotten shots. We have a pretty good routine going for Daphne which is nice. She still continues to be a good baby and to take after her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment