Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day with Daddy


Johnny didn't have much to do in terms of school today, so he wanted to spend some time with Daphne of course! I just LOVE to watch them together. She is definitely a daddy's girl and he is totally smitten with her. I love that these two faces are what I wake-up to everyday.

I had to snap some shots during skin to skin time cause they were being so cute. I love Johnny as a dad. I knew he would be great, but I am shocked to see how much he loves her and the relationship they have. He was worried about not getting to be with her during her first month and that he wouldn't get to bond with her in that crucial time, but it didn't make any difference. He even took her away from me today. I went to an RSO thing and he said he wanted to take her home with him and he did. They are two peas in a pod!

1 comment:

  1. oh so sweet! i can hardly wait to see paul with his little girl. :) there is something so sweet about a baby girl and her daddy.

    ReplyDelete