Thursday, July 25, 2013

Daphne is 2!!!

 

 Monday was Daphne's big day. She is officially 2! We didn't do much until Johnny got home from school. When he did we opened her present, a little doctors kit, which she loves. We made her chicken and veggie kebabs for dinner which may turn out to be a tradition. Daddy then made her birthday cookies. We talked to grandparents and it was a great day.


Tuesday morning was the big party day! We got up early and johnny dropped me off at the splash pad so I could decorate and he and Daphne wen to get the pizza, veggies and ice. They got there right on time for the party to start. I know she had so much fun, which is what I wanted. All her friends came and she loved giving out the "goodie bags" to each of them. They played and ate and had a great time!

 

I love my little girl and am so proud of how she is growing. She is so smart and so sweet (most of the time) and I can't wait to watch her grow into a beautiful woman. I hope to be a good example of that to her. Love you baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment