Monday, October 8, 2012

Atlanta and the Crab Shack.

We have been here since Friday and this is the first time I have been able to sit down it seems. I have been on the go since the moment we got here. After arriving and loading the car I started the long process of getting things in order around the house. The we all went out and did a little exploring and got a bit to eat. When we got home I was so pooed and so I went to bed. The next morning Daphne and I we up bright and early so we could go to Liz's baby shower. It was great fun and it was so fun to see Jessie again, even though we didn't get to talk much since she was hosting. After the long drive home I went grocery shopping and then it was home to finish the unpacking. I didn't get it all done until Sunday morning during the first session of conference. During the break we out for a little walk cause it was so nice outside. We found a little park pretty close to the house. When we got back we had missed a whole bunch of calls. some from my mom and some from Jessie inviting us for dinner. So after a quick chat with my parents we headed over. It was so nice getting to visit and to play with the boys. Today we went and did a little shopping and we went out for my birthday dinner....Finally. We ate a Joe's Crab Shack. I had never been there and Johnny has been trying to take me for years, but it has never worked out, but tonight it did and I LOVED it. Whats not to love about a bucket full of Crab? Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment