Sunday, March 2, 2014

What we do.

I missed updating you all last week, but that's okay because we really didn't do anything. Just our normal daily routine. We didn't do anything this week either. I guess we went to the doctor on Monday, but that was it. 


Quentin turned 6 months. I can't believe it. Time goes by fast when you are a mom of two. Its funny to think he was only 2 weeks old when we moved to Maryland. He is still as needy as ever and the thing he needs is me. I can't get anything done because I always have to hold him. I love my mamas boy. We have started feeding him baby food and he doesn't seem to enjoy it very much. He always makes a face when I put the food in his mouth like its gross. He is so happy and always has a big grin on his face. I think he may be scooting around pretty soon. He loves balls and mirrors. He has started making dinosaur squeals when he talks and is pretty loud. You can tell he always wants to be playing with his sister and that he loves her. I can't wait until they can play with each other. We love them both to pieces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment