Sunday, March 9, 2014

Extra Kiddos

Johnny didn't go to school on Monday because a big storm was supposed to snow us in again, but it ended up not snowing much. We just stayed at home but we did give Quentin a little haircut. We tried just trimming around his ears, but it looked weird so we ended up buzzing it. It was a little sad at first, but I decided I like it how it is his big brown eyes stand out even more and who knew there was a little blonde boy under all that hair. 


We didn't do anything out of the ordinary until Friday night. I babysat for a couple in our ward so they could go out to eat and then go to the temple. So I had six kids to take care of including mine. I was a little nervous especially since one was only 2 months old. 


But the kids had so much fun and it was so much easier than I thought it would be. Daphne was so happy to have someone to play with. I had a fun time cuddling with this little cutie. I thought Quen would be totally jealous, but he was fine with it. 


Johnny had to work on Saturday so it was another normal weekday basically. I don't like not getting a full weekend with him, but sometimes you gatta do what you gatta do.






No comments:

Post a Comment