Friday, September 27, 2013

Little Man is a month old!




How handsome
 is that face?

I can not believe how fast time has gone by and how big this little guy is getting. He is the perfect addition to our family and it feels like he has always been a part of it. His short life has been full of adventure. He has lived in two states, been on an airplane and visited our nations capitol. He is so sweet and a BIG 
mama's boy, which I love. He loves to be held, which I also love. He can already roll over like a pro and lifts his head pretty well. He is an okay eater and sleeper. I wish I had stats of his weight and height, but we haven't been to the doctor yet. Daphne loves having a baby brother and is so great with him. I think all second time moms worry about how having another baby will affect the first, but she has taken it in stride. I love being their Mommy and feel so blessed that they are mine.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment