Monday, November 19, 2012

Deep Blue




Lullaby, Hawken, Daphne

I promise we are still alive. Time is going so fast I can't seem to keep up. I am finally feeling like we are settled here in Atlanta. I have found our groove here and we have found some new friends and hung with some old ones.


We went to the Atlanta Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the world and it was a blast! Thanks Jessie for getting us in for free! I wanted to see the "big tank" first. You get to walk under the tank and look up at all the cool sea life including three whale sharks. There were lots of other big fish as well, but I can't name those.  Daphne couldn't reach when we went to pet the manta rays, but she loved playing in the water anyway.


She loved the sea otters(just like her mom). She was dancing and wanting to jump and swim with them. They are always so fun.


It was just a short little trip, but we saw a lot of it. I think we have to go back with our good good friends! And if you are going to take a trip to Atlanta any time soon the Aquarium is a must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment