Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Four months full of love!




Daphne is four months old today. We had a doctors appointment today. She is getting so big, weighing 14.5lbs, she is 25 1/4 inches long, and her head is 16 inches around. She got two shots today and was not very happy with the doctor after them. She would calm down and then she would see the doctor again and would just cry. It was sad, but so funny. She is so smart and seems to learn a new "trick" everyday. She can roll over from belly to back, and I think back to belly is coming quickly. She has just started laughing.  I LOVE it. I finally found something that she got from me, her laugh. She loves to talk and make trumpet sounds. She is very good at grabbing her toys now. She loves to be able to see what is going on, which means I have to hold her up in a sitting/standing position. Everything goes directly in her mouth. She is so sweet and happy. Everyday I learn more from her and I love her more. I call her "my favorite girl" and it is the truth. She is the best and I love her!

She started the photo shoot off like this. Love the mad face.

She wanted to eat these flowers so bad.
I could eat her, those eyes are so beautiful.


My precious girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment