Monday, May 12, 2014

Oh so sick.


This last week has been pretty rough. Little Quentin got a really bad double ear infection. He was really fussy over the weekend and started having a fever. It wasn't to bad so we thought maybe he was teething or got his Nana's cold, but Monday when he woke up from his nap he was BURNING up so we took his temp again. It was almost 104! We headed straight to the hospital. I'm so glad that I have Johnny. Its so good to have some one who knows when it is and isn't the right time to go. It helps keep me calm to. He has been taking his meds everyday, but yesterday was the first day he started acting like himself. The rest of the week he was super tired and cranky. He only wanted me and even when I would hold him he would still whine and cry. It was horrible. 
Saturday I needed a break so Mary was kind enough to stay with him while we took Daphne to the park to walk around and enjoy the warm day. It was so nice to have a break. We had a nice Mothers day. We celebrated on Saturday, because John had come up to visit and do some stuff around the house and he couldn't stay for Sunday. Bekah got me and Mary some flowers and we got a church cd from the ward! I got to take a nap and it was nice after the long week I had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment