Saturday, February 8, 2014

Janga





This week was pretty typical. Johnny went to work and I played with the kids. I am really trying to cut down on the "screen time" me and the kids have. It hard to come up with things to do, but it is so fun to play with the kids Daphne is starting to have such a little personality and Quentin is becoming more playful. He still wants me to hold him all the time though. One of our favorite things to do is play games. We got a couple of game for her at Christmas, but she has also discovered she loves Janga and she is getting pretty good. She love everything about it; the actual game, the blocks falling and having to rebuild too. 


She is having a little backtrack in the potty training front, but we are working on it. She did make me so proud last week at church when I checked on her in Nursery they told me she went to the bathroom all by herself! I think the problem is she would rather play than go to the bathroom. Kid problems, right? 

Johnny has started a new rotation. He is doing an O.B. elective and we thought he would be super busy, but it has been the complete opposite. Apparently the doctor in charge is on vacation so they don't really have anything for the students to do. We will see how it is when he gets back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment