Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Friends, New Tricks


Daphne, Ryan, Sebastian

If you have read my blog since the beginning you will know I have a Facebook Group of ladies known as the Bahama Mamas. They are ladies that were all due the same week that Daphne was due. These ladies are great, strong and encouraging women. It has always been so nice to be able to talk to real moms whos kids are the same age as mine. Monday we finally got to meet a couple of them that live here in the area. It was so fun to get to get out and talk with grown ups and the kids had a great time.

The rest of the week was spent at home continuing to potty train Daphne and I am so proud to say she is a potty trained girl!!! She goes all by herself even being able to pull on and off her undies. She is still in diapers at night, but she often wakes up with a dry diaper so it may not be to much longer before she is out of them completely. I can't even say how proud I am of her. 



Quentin turned five months on Friday and I'm glad to say he is doing well. We have started to feed him baby food. He is also getting a little more balance and I think he may be sitting up pretty soon. He has discovered his feet and its so cute when he grabs them. The two kids are so cute together when they play. They love to play peek-a-boo together and I love to watch them. He has regressed a little in the sleeping department. He was sleeping through the night, but has started waking up two or even three times at night. This makes it hard to get through the day, but I have gotten to take a nap a couple days, but it always seems to short.

No comments:

Post a Comment