Sunday, January 19, 2014

Finally I'm doing it!


One of my goals for this year was to write on my blog every week on Sunday. Well that hasn't happened, at least not the Sunday part. Today I'm doing it though. I haven't before because the previous two Sundays we have been on trips. Its not a good excuse, but its an excuse. 

After getting home on Monday we haven't done much...haha. I have been trying to potty train Daphne. The first day was horrible, but it got better until I started making her wear underwear. We may have to revert to a nude bottom, but I think she will get it soon.


Yesterday we headed out after cleaning up the house and went to a new mall. It was nice, but a little far. The only reason we went out there was for $1 Burritos at Cafe Rio!


I had gotten an email from a lady at church and I could have sworn it was for Chipolte, but when we were pulling up Johnny looked at the ad and said it was for Cafe Rio. I was so excited. I like Chipolte, but in my opinion Cafe Rio is WAY better. I didn't even know they had them out here. It has been years since I have gotten to eat there so I was a happy girl. 
We took Johnny to the airport again this morning for another interview. This time he is in Des Moines, Iowa. We will see how it goes. Wish him luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment