Thursday, May 16, 2013

"We're funny"


 
We had to get up really early this morning so we could drop Johnny off at the hospital so we could have the car so I could go to an ultrasound appointment. I had to get this ultrasound because they were a little worried about my placenta being so low, but it looks like it is already moving up. So all is good on the baby front.

 
Having the car is always a special treat and we usually try to find something to go and do. Today we headed out to a mall with some friends and hung out at a McDonalds Play Place. We had fun with our friends, got some cute stuff for our little boy and Daphne and Rozlynn flirted with a much older man.
 
 
I have to tell you the cutest thing Daphne did today. We were getting ready for night time prayers and I told Daphne to fold her arms. She did so, and then Daddy distracked her by saying "Dory". She then proceeded to say "Dory, Dory, Dory" I told her to stop and fold her arms. She did and then Daddy said "Nemo". She then proceded to say "Nemo, Nemo, Nemo". I told her to be quiet and fold her arms. She did as she was told and then Daddy said "Marlin". She started "Marlin, Marlin, Marlin". By this time I was frusturated and told Johnny to stop. She then started laughing and said as clear as day, "We're funny". It was so cute and I can't stop laughing about it. She is so silly. Man I LOVE her!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment