Monday, May 6, 2013

Old News

 
Well I'm sure most of you know but this little baby is going to be a boy! We had the ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. It was funny when we went because the tech looked and said that it was a girl and the first the thing i thought was "no its not he's a boy". I said something to her about that I had a feeling it was a boy and she said she would come back and check later. After all the measurements she looked again and said " Oh there it is. Its a boy." I just new it! We are so excited to be having a little boy and I cannot wait until he gets here.

 
Johnny had Thursday AND Friday off this week and it made my little heart so happy to get a long weekend with him. We had some fun outings including a doctors visit and a date night to see Iron Man 3! Lots of fun...
and we get to do it again this week!

Hip Hip Hooray  for long weekends!!!

P.S Daphne is 27lbs and 33inches. She is getting so big!



No comments:

Post a Comment