Sunday, June 22, 2014

Starting Again


This week was another good one. Johnny started orientation on Tuesday. He has had some busy days and not as busy days. We spent the week getting back into our routine. I have been trying to get deep cleaning and organizing so we can get this place set up the way we want. 

Friday I had the car so I took the kids out to wander around and play around. I got some much needed clothing for the kids as well. We did the same on Saturday, but Johnny got to come along this time. We are trying to get our fill of him before the real work begins. We know we won't be seeing him as much once his job starts. We are so proud of him. He is now a licensed M.D!!!

Sunday We were invited to a friends house for dessert! They are a couple in our ward. There are not many young families in our ward and I think they are happy to have someone to get to know. Daphne loves their little girls. Mindy is a little quiet and I'm not very good at getting to know people, but I think we will become fast friends. We have a few hobbies in common and with how much fun the kids have I'm sure we will see more of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment