Friday, August 30, 2013

Living the good life

I feel so lucky right now. I have the two best kids in the world. Daphne is doing so well adjusting to having another kid in the house and sharing mommy. Quentin is just perfect and is giving me plenty of sleeping time. It has been pretty stressful around here because of this move. I have been going crazy trying to get our apartment situation figured out and figure out packing and these two kids have been so good I can't believe it. I know The Lord is blessing me at this time and I thank Him and all of you that have been His instruments. Thanks to all the friends that have visited and brought meals and thanks to our parents for all you have done for us. I don't know how sane I would be without you right now.


On Wednesday Quentin had his first doctor appointment. He is growing way to fast. He gained an inch ( he is now 20) and the scale said 8lbs 3oz, but I don't think that is accurate because they didn't take his full diaper off. He got a clean bill of  health, which was very relieving after Daphne's first experience with a doctor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment